Sunday 16 October 2005

Worlds Apart

I wanna share this song. I really like the song and the lyrics.

Jars Of Clay-Worlds Apart

I am the one to be blame for this
Somehow it ends up all the same
Soaring on the winds of selfish pride
I flew too high and like Icharus I collide

With a world I try so hard to leave behind
To rid myself of all but love, to give and die

To turn away and not become
Another nails to pierce the skin of one who loves
More deeply than the oceans, more abundant than tears
Of a world embracing every heartache

Can I be one to sacrifice
Or grip the spear and watch the blood and water flow

To love you
Take my world apart
I am on my knees
Take my world apart
Broken on my knees
All said and done I stand alone
Amongst remain of a life I should not own
It takes all I am to believe
In the mercy that covers me

Did you really have to die for me
All I am for you all are because what I need
And what I believe are worlds apart

On my knees
I look beyond the empty cross
Forgetting what my life cost
I wipe away all the crimson stains
And all the nails that still remains
More and more I need you now
I owe you more each passing hour
The battle between grace and pride
I gave up not long ago
So steal my heart and take the pain
And wash the feet and cleanse my pride
Take the selfish, take the weak
And all things I cannot hide
Take the beauty, take my tears
My sinful soiled heart, make it pure
Take my world, it all is yours
Take it now, take it now

To serve the one I despise, to love you
Speak the words I can't deny, take my world apart

And watch the world I used to know
Fall to dust and blow away, I am on my knees
I look beyond the empty cross
Forgetting what my life has cost, take my world apart
So wipe all away the crimson stains
And all the nails that still remain, broken on my knees

And steal my heart and the take the pain
And take the selfish, take the weak
And all the things I cannot hide, to need you
Take the beauty, take my tears
Take my world apart, on my knees

To need you, take my world apart
And I do pray, to need you
And I pray, and I pray
Take my world apart, on my knees

My worlds apart.

This is a nice song, have a fun time and enjoy reading the lyrics. Eu Chung


0 Shout outs..!:

Our Prayer & Praise Corner

  • Pray for this years Copa IBA's team that we will be able to send at least 3 teams this year!
  • Pray for our youth group, pray for commitment and pray for our Saturday Youth Meetings.
  • Pray for our friends who have left us for their studies - Amelia, Dawn, Shaun,& Janice, Esther and Tze Lin...
  • For any prayer items please contact Esther- estheryunsing@gmail.com OR Ian- iancmk@gmail.com via e-mail or MSN Messenger.
Back To Top
Back To Top
 
Copyright 2009 Youth With A Purpose. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator