Wednesday 4 January 2006

Happy New Year!!

Ho..Ho..Ho!!
Happy New Year, people!!

Ooopps!! Wrong laugh..Hahaha!!
But who says there's a specific laughter for celebrating New Year?! Hehehe..

*zjeng zjeng zjeng zjeng*

It's the year 2006 now all of you..Everyone older one year liao..muahahaha!! *Sings the song from Sound of Music - "I'm sixteen turning on seventeen"* =) How I wish I really could sing that..but NO!! I have to sing "I'm nineteen turning on TWENTY!!" Noooooooooooooooooooo....Hahaha!!

I wonder what Uncle Michael and Uncle Kevin has to sing..Muahahaha!!

Anyway all you people out there..I hope this year's gonna be a good year for all of you. For some, is the beginning of a trip to heaven..Some like me, perhaps, a trip down to hell. Hahaha!! Tough year or easy year..

ENJOY!!
For each day of 2006 only comes once in our lifetime. =)

Best of Wishes,
Eunice!! =)

0 Shout outs..!:

Our Prayer & Praise Corner

  • Pray for this years Copa IBA's team that we will be able to send at least 3 teams this year!
  • Pray for our youth group, pray for commitment and pray for our Saturday Youth Meetings.
  • Pray for our friends who have left us for their studies - Amelia, Dawn, Shaun,& Janice, Esther and Tze Lin...
  • For any prayer items please contact Esther- estheryunsing@gmail.com OR Ian- iancmk@gmail.com via e-mail or MSN Messenger.
Back To Top
Back To Top
 
Copyright 2009 Youth With A Purpose. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator