Friday 3 April 2009

20 Years ON

Twenty Five years ago, I became a Christian this month.... It seemed like such a long time ago....

Twenty years ago, I was a mere teenager and had very little idea of what I wanted to do except "serve God somehow"...

Twenty years ago, I was trying to decide what I should do after my SPM exams.... IT studies, Accounting & Finance, Business studies???

Twenty years ago, I would never have imagined being a Deacon of a church...

Twenty years ago, I would never have thought I would be involved in youth ministry as I am now...

Twenty years ago, I would never have thought I wold have the courage to open and own my own business...

Twenty years ago...

"TWENTY YEARS ON"
Where would you be or What would you be doing TWENTY years from now??


This saturday... 4pm.... we want to find answers to 3 main questions...

1. What important things should we do no which will determine who we are in the future?
2. How does God view our future?
3. What do we do now to ensure a fulfilled life in the future?

See ya....
Mikey

0 Shout outs..!:

Our Prayer & Praise Corner

  • Pray for this years Copa IBA's team that we will be able to send at least 3 teams this year!
  • Pray for our youth group, pray for commitment and pray for our Saturday Youth Meetings.
  • Pray for our friends who have left us for their studies - Amelia, Dawn, Shaun,& Janice, Esther and Tze Lin...
  • For any prayer items please contact Esther- estheryunsing@gmail.com OR Ian- iancmk@gmail.com via e-mail or MSN Messenger.
Back To Top
Back To Top
 
Copyright 2009 Youth With A Purpose. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator